Do you consider yourself a ‘people person’? Are you resourceful with bags of initiative? If the answer to these two questions is yes, then this could be the job for you.
Stick ‘n’ Step provide specialist support to children with cerebral palsy. Our support improves mobility, independence and boosts self-confidence, enabling each child to reach their personal potential. We are looking for an Administrator for our Wallasey centre to manage the office-based activity and provide support to the families that attend our centre.
This post would suit someone with excellent IT skills, who is good at juggling multiple priorities and has a proactive and organised approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is professional, committed and passionate about improving the life chances of the children we work with. To join us, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate:
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and database skills
- Numeracy, accuracy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A well organised approach and the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances
- Lots of self-motivation and initiative plus the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
We offer great benefits, including 16 days’ holiday per year and contributory pension scheme.
The role will be 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday starting at 9am until 1.30pm each day.
The salary will be National Living Wage - £10.42 per hour.
This is a 1-year contract starting in April 2023 and running through until March 2024.
So, get inspired today. Visit our website and take the first steps towards a more fulfilling career.
Download our job description & person specification here
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com