Monthly donations help us plan for the future and ensure a more balanced income all year round. This is rather than the income coming in peaks and troughs as is the traditional pattern of giving throughout the year.
Over the last year, our regular giving income has become more important than ever. In 2020 we had less than half the number of individual donations than in 2019. This will soon start to have an impact on the delivery of our services unless we act together now.
£3 a month
- will pay for a family whose child has a new cerebral palsy diagnosis to come and have their first consultation with Stick ‘n’ Step. This is an opportunity to find out what support we can offer the family and their child.
£5 a month
- enables us to provide a monitored safe online space where parents can speak with other parents that are going through similar challenges to themselves.
£10 a month
- will provide all of our children with relaxing sage foot soaks at the beginning of their lessons for a whole term.
You can choose any amount you want to donate and the more you are able to commit to and afford, the more we can continue to keep our centres delivering essential sessions for our children & young people.
You can sign up for regular giving via a couple of different means.
The most cost-effective way to do this is by downloading this Standing Order form. You will need to take a photo or scan it and return it to us by post or via email to email@example.com. We can then process it ourselves without any additional charges.
In addition to this if you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim an additional 25p in the pound with gift aid. To increase your donation please download and complete this gift aid form.
Alternatively, you can conveniently complete a form online:
- via our website www.sticknstep.org/donate
- via our Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/sticknstep
Please note both of these methods will charge us a small percentage out of your donation for this service.