Stars of Stick 'n' Step Awards
Friday 19th June, 2020
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chester
The Stars of Stick ‘n’ Step Awards, sponsored by Simpson Millar Solicitors, are an opportunity to recognise, reward and thank our supporters; the people, groups and organisations that contribute time, energy and donations to Stick ‘n’ Step every year. This event will be an evening of celebration to say thank you to all of our supporters for their hard work, dedication and commitment.
It’s time to salute the many stars of our charity, the people who make it possible for us to continue to deliver our services to over 100 children and young people every week. And we know there are many, many worthy candidates from across the North West.
They deserve your nomination so why not take a few minutes to send us the information about your star and we’ll give them a night to remember in a glittering awards ceremony at the Crowne Plaza Chester on Friday 19th June 2020.
Plus, by nominating some of these stars you could be raising the public profile of their group, business or organisation. So don’t delay and nominate today!
Nominations open: Friday 13th March
Closing deadline for entries: Friday 17th April
Awards ceremony: Friday 19th June
Awards will be presented in ten categories:
1. RSK Ambassador Award: This will be presented to an individual who has raised a large amount of money, generated awareness of the charity or has been a selfless volunteer for several years.
2. Unsung Hero: For this Award, the Judges will recognise an individual who has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to support the charity. For example, they may be somebody who has donated prizes for events, shared their expertise and skills to make a project possible or simply been committed to filling a shaker tin year after year.
3. Flavell Wealth Management Corporate Supporter of the Year: This will be a business that has shown a commitment to the charity through fundraising, donation of goods or volunteer activity.
4. Cheshire West Voluntary Action Volunteer of the Year: The winner of this award will be an individual who has shown considerable commitment to the charity through the contribution of their time energy and enthusiasm.
5. Physical Challenge Award: This award will be presented to an individual or group that has raised money and awareness for the charity by committing their time and energy to a physical challenge.
6. Community Individual Award: This award will be presented in recognition of an individual who has raised money or awareness of the charity.
7. Community Group Award: This award will be presented in recognition of a group of people who have come together to raise funds for the charity.
8. Catalyst Interiors Classroom Award: This award will be presented to a child whose personality, determination, commitment and perseverance shines through every session.
9. B & M Waste Inspiration Award: This award will recognise the bravery and selflessness shown by a child, parent or relative. The Judges will recognise the determination, commitment and tenacity of that individual.
10. The Simpson Millar Solicitors Stick ‘n’ Step Special Contribution Award: The winner of this award will be selected by the panel of Judges and will be a person or group that has shown extraordinary commitment to the charity through funding, time or volunteering throughout their lifetime.
We would like to express our thanks to all of the companies that have supported this event by sponsoring a category:
Making A Nomination
Please feel free to provide additional information/videos/photographs to support your nomination.
You can enter an individual or group in more than one category but with information relevant to the category that you are entering.
Deadline for all entries is Friday 17th April.
For help and information contact email@example.com or call 0151 638 0888