If you are interested in arranging for your child to attend Stick 'n' Step sessions then please complete the form to the left to begin your enquiry.
Once we receive your form, this is what will happen next:
- We will be in touch either by telephone or email and we will ask you to complete an in-depth application form. This helps us to establish whether or not your child could benefit from the work that we do here at Stick 'n' Step.
- If we think we can help your child then we will be in touch again to arrange an Initial Consultation. This is an opportunity for our professional team to understand more about your family circumstances and your child's needs, and it's a great opportunity for you and your child to ask lots of questions about what we do at Stick 'n' Step.
- If we are able to offer you a place then you will normally join our waiting list for places. Unfortunately, due to demand for our services, you can sometimes be on this list for several months.
- As soon as a space becomes available in a suitable class, we'll let you know and your child will be able to start to attend sessions at Stick 'n' Step.
- Please note, if you are offered a place it may be at either of our centres. We will always try to accommodate your choice of centre wherever we can, but this is not always possible.
If you have any questions or you need any help with this form, please give us a call on 0151 638 0888.