'Go Green' for cerebral palsy awareness month
25 March 2021 | Your local area
Monday 1 March marks the start of National Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and we want YOU to join us and help us celebrate National Cerebral Palsy Day on Thursday 25 March.
If you’re a school, business, individual wanting to do something for a great cause. Join us and GO GREEN! Cover your teacher, boss or family members in green slime, have a virtual green cake bake-off, wear top to toe green for the day! The possibilities are endless.
Download our fundraising guide here
Here are some of our favourite ideas you can get involved with to fundraise and show your support:
- Hold a virtual green event.
- Simply wear green, or even make your own t-shirt.
- Decorate your homes, businesses, schools and local communities in Green.
- If you're able to, ask a local landmark to light up green.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you everything you need.
- A Fundraising Guide telling you everything you need to know about #GoGreen4CP.
- A Sponsorship Form to print off and use if you need it.
- A poster to share with others what you are doing and when.
Why support Stick ‘n’ Step?
Stick ‘n’ Step receives no government funding, we rely greatly on our local community taking part in events and campaigns. By going green and fundraising you’re helping us to continue our vital work, providing life-changing support to the children and young adults that attend Stick ‘n’ Step. The sponsorship money you raise will help to fund and deliver our services to over 100 families across the North West each year.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!