21st Birthday Cycle Challenge
15 Oct 2023 | Seacombe Ferry Terminal, Wirral, CH44 6QY
OUR 21st BIRTHDAY CYCLE CHALLENGE TAKES PLACE ON SUNDAY 15th OCTOBER 2023
This fabulous event starts and finishes at Seacombe Ferry Terminal (Wirral, CH44 6QY) and you can choose from two routes; the 6 mile return route to New Brighton, or the 36.6 mile return route to Parkgate.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- It costs just £10.00 to register for adults and £5 for children
- There will also be a very short ride at the beginning for our Stick ‘n’ Step children to take part in and to introduce the main ride
- Cyclists on the shorter route will be provided with a feed station and a medal on return to Seacombe Ferry Terminal.
- Cyclists on the longer route will be provided with a halfway feed station at Parkgate and a feed station and medal on return to Seacombe Ferry Terminal.
- The start time for both routes is 10.00 am
- You can see the shorter route here Stick 'n' Step route 1- amended start point - A bike ride in Wirral, England (ridewithgps.com)
- You can see the longer route here Stick 'n' Step route 2: amended start point - A bike ride in Wirral, England (ridewithgps.com)
- Longer route Age limit: 14 years (18 unaccompanied) All riders aged under 18 must have a signed parental consent form
This is a charity bike ride, raising vital funds for a local charity. The ride is NOT chip timed; it is NOT a race. All cyclists are welcome to enter this event, but we ask them to bear this in mind when entering.
Although there is no minimum sponsorship to take part in this event, we'd love it if those taking part could also carry out their own sponsorship for the event to help raise money to support local children with cerebral palsy and their families.
Got a question?
If you have any questions about the ride, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org